Support Ballet Hawaii
Ballet Hawaii is a 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization that offers dance performances, training and outreach in our islands. Maintaining the ballet’s standard of excellence involves annual expenses that exceed money from tuition and ticket sales. Your contributions cover about 37% of operating expenses each year. This is why your donation is so important to us.
Each year Ballet Hawaii
- Offers over 500 young people training in both our dance schools, with live piano accompaniment for pre-ballet through advanced student levels.
- Conduct a Summer Intensive Program that attracts students from around the world and features internationally-renowned teachers.
- Produce major full-length ballets, involving students and Guest Artist from professional companies.
- Provide outreach programs throughout the community to reach new audiences and create more interest in dance.
- Stage an annual Nutcracker involving over 185 dance students with accompaniment by the Hawaii Symphony Orchestra.
If you would like to become a Friend of the Ballet, please call 808-521-8600 for assistance. Or you can make a tax-deductible contribution by sending us a check or an online donation using the button above which accepts PayPal and all major credit cards by starting here.
You can also give through Amazon Smile and Hawaii Community Foundation’s Legacy Giving program by clicking on the logos below.