During the month of September, you are invited to make a donation of up to $249.00 per person to Ballet Hawaii through the Give Aloha program.
This year you may also donate online: Please see the instructions below:
Donations are accepted at any Foodland, Sack N Save, or Foodland Farms checkout. There are store locations on Hawaii Island, Kauai, Maui, and Oahu.
- Go to any FOODLAND or Sack N Save store, see stores list
- Use your Maika‘i card or get one free at customer service
- At checkout, say “Donation to 78582” or “Ballet Hawaii”
- Make a donation of up to $249.00 Purchases do not apply.
- Foodland will match a portion of every donation to 78582 made with a Maika‘i card.
- Ask for 2 receipts Save one for your tax records and turn in the other one to Ballet Hawaii for acknowledgement of your
- Customers who do not have a Maika‘i account may establish one at checkout or customer service. Only one Maika‘i account number is allowed per person.
- Donations in the form of cash, check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB) will be accepted. Donations must be made payable to Foodland, Sack N Save or Foodland Farms.
- The donation amount and Ballet Hawaii will appear on your receipt.
- Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- For proper acknowledgement, please write you name on your 2nd receipt & mail to Ballet Hawaii, 777 South Hotel St. Suite 101, Honolulu, HI 96813. Or you can scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations without identification will be noted as Anonymous.
- Please contact Ballet Hawaii Executive Director John Parkinson at email@example.com or 808-521-8600 if you need any help.
Click link to see ONLINE donation instructions.
Giving directly is also possible. Please click on the donate button.