Attention Open Class Participants:
Open Ballet Classes are currently held exclusively at our Honolulu studios located at 735 Iwilei Road in the Dole Cannery Building (on the 2nd floor above the movie theaters).
Intermediate/Advanced classes are held on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10-11:30 am. Each class is $20 to attend. There must be a minimum of 5 participants registered 24hrs prior to the class for it to be confirmed. All participants must pre-register, no walk-ins allowed.
New students who wish to attend open classes must complete the following steps prior to registering for class.
- Create an online account, and check that your information and payment method are both saved in your profile. If you are a returning student please log in to your account and update your information and payment method. https://app.akadadance.com/customer/login?schoolId=ak236220J.
- Please fully read, E-sign, and e-mail back our Assumption of Risk & Studio Protocols for COVID-19 to email@example.com along with a scanned copy or photo of your COVID-19 vaccination card.
- Review our Google sheet to see our available Open Class options. You may also check this document to see the status of the class you register for. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHQkASPvbChzwfc39fRBh2wBAxEFSt5P7wPm7bWSQRw/edit?usp=drivesdk. *Please note: teachers are subject to change based on availability*
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register for your desired class. Any cancellations must be communicated before a class is confirmed.
- Once a class is confirmed we will process the class tuition payment through your online account. There are no refunds at this point.
- Please see our parking map to help you locate our premises.