Like most nonprofit arts organizations across the country, class tuition and ticket sales alone do not cover the cost of maintaining the high standard of excellence Ballet Hawaii offers in its dance performances, training and outreach. We rely on community support and individual gifts like yours to make up the difference and bring the exciting world of dance to thousands of people each year.
Your contribution today is vital to our mission and ensures that we can continue to:
- Offer training to more than 500 young people at our two dance schools, with live piano accompaniment for pre-ballet through advanced student levels.
- Conduct a Summer Intensive Program that attracts students from around the world and features internationally renowned guest teachers.
- Produce major full-length ballets, involving Ballet Hawaii students and guest artists from professional companies.
- Engage new audiences through outreach programs and community performances by Ballet Hawaii’s Performing Ensemble.
- Stage our annual, critically acclaimed Nutcracker, set to a historical Hawaiian theme and showcasing over 185 dance students and guest artists with accompaniment by the Hawaii Symphony Orchestra.
- Enrich the lives of more than 2,000 underserved youth and families of active military personnel each year through our Angel Program, which provides performance tickets to Ballet Hawaii productions free of charge.
Help us teach, produce, promote and present dance in Hawaii by making a 100% tax-deductible gift through the Donate link below (PayPal and all major credit cards accepted).
Or mail a check to Ballet Hawaii, 777 South Hotel Street, Suite 101, Honolulu, HI 96813.
If you would like to become a Friend of the Ballet, please call 808-521-8600 for assistance.