Support Ballet Hawaii
Ballet Hawaii is a 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization that offers dance performances, training and outreach in our islands. Maintaining the ballet’s standard of excellence involves annual expenses that exceed money from tuition and ticket sales. Your contributions cover about 37% of operating expenses each year. This is why your donation is so important to us.
Each year Ballet Hawaii
- Offers over 500 young people training in both our dance schools, with live piano accompaniment for pre-ballet through advanced student levels.
- Conducts a Summer Intensive Program that attracts students from around the world and features internationally-renowned teachers.
- Produces major full-length ballets, involving students and Guest Artists from professional companies.
- Provides outreach programs throughout the community to reach new audiences and create more interest in dance.
- Stages an annual Hawaii themed Nutcracker involving over 185 dance students with accompaniment by the Hawaii Symphony Orchestra.
If you would like to become a Friend of the Ballet, please call 808-521-8600 for assistance. Or you can make a tax-deductible contribution by sending us a check or an online donation or using the following link which accepts PayPal and all major credit cards by starting here.
You can also give through Amazon Smile, the Hawaii Community Foundation’s Legacy Giving program, and Aloha United Way by clicking on the logos below.