Your helping hands keep us on our toes!
To keep us on our toes, Ballet Hawaii appreciates a few more hands. Throughout the year we have numerous opportunities for volunteers to join us in making our programs a success. Listed below are some of these opportunities. Please let us know how you would like to help.
- Collating and labeling mailers to help advertise performances, fundraisers, and special events.
- Merchandising, organizing, and displaying novelty items for sale in the Ballet Hawaii Boutique.
- Novelty sales at performances.
- Event and Party Planning for our fundraisers and performances.
- Computer skills: helping with email lists, Excel documents, and other areas
- Writing & editing for the Ballet Hawaii Newsletter
- Marketing & Retailing
- Makeup & Hair
- Other: if you have a skill or talent in something we didn’t think of, please let us know!
We appreciate your willingness to share your skills and talents with Ballet Hawaii. We are also open to ideas and suggestions you wish to share with us that might be of help.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact Lesley Young at email@example.com or by phone at 808-521-8600. Tell us your name and child’s name, the tasks you would like to volunteer doing, and contact information (phone and email).
We look forward to hearing from you!